Friday, August 8, 2014

Court case outcome and My newborn baby is out:)

The case has finally come to an end. In short, we won the case but spent 3k on lawyer fee for a worthless marriage.. Don't think we win that much...  but the divorce will only happened after 3 years, we cannot annul the marriage as my father slept with her once.

And...

My baby is out to see the world!

 Meet my baby Kai:)



awwww:) this is by far my favourite pic.

Actually, I've given birth 3 months ago.. Induced 4 times, go through full labour pain - every minute contractions but still no dilation end up c-section. Luckily, my gynae's (Dr Choo Wan Ling) stitching is good, heals well after 2 weeks.

Breastfeeding was a bit pain in the ass but has improved. I though all babies naturally know how to latch on, apparently not, Is a learning journey for both mom and baby. I'm just bit regret that I cannot give my baby much colostrum as he's not able to latch on properly and have to resort to fomula for a while :(

Gained a lot of weight but afraid to go on a diet as I have to eat a lot or else my breast milk production decrease. Got hell lotsa stretch marks and loose skin.....But is all worth it :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment